Saturday, November 24, 2012

Why blog?

I can't quite figure out why people start up blogs. Readership is very low on most. I mean, who wants to waste their time reading about someone's boring life?

I decided to start this blog for me, as a chance to document stuff that is important to me.

Every now and then, I have a fun story to tell, but that is pretty rare. Usually, it is the same ole same ole.
I just returned from spending time with the grandkids. They make me feel old. They CALL me old. Well, Linus did anyway. He told me I was a nothing but a dusty ole gramma.

I guess I am a bit old, but I don't really think I'm dusty! However, this corresponded to my first year, since 1996, that I have not run at least one marathon. Usually I run multiple marathons per year. Sometimes I run 50 milers or even 100 milers. But not this year.

Surgery on my heel last January followed by a long, slow rehab. Back to running, but not up to marathon distance yet.

Guess I am just a dusty ole gramma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment